This is an introduction to the inaugural GMSC Select U11 boys’ team. This team’s focus will be developing a more dynamic skill set and experiencing a higher level of competition through practice and games lead by coaches with premier club level experience. This program is an alternative to the current travel program that will also be offered in the fall.
- Free open try outs will be held Tuesday, April 17th at 6pm at Alvernia Sports Complex.
- You must be born in 2008 or 2009 to be eligible.
- Professional coaches.
- There will be only 13 roster spots available to provide ample playing time per each rostered player.
- Team will play in the highest tier of the LANCO league in the Fall of 2018.
- Team will also play in 2 regional tournaments.
- Practices will be held at Alvernia Complex. Days and time TBD.
- Open to all age relevant boys in the surrounding district.
- Costs will be $350 per season due at registration plus uniform purchase.
This season marks 42 years of serving Governor Mifflin and its surrounding neighborhoods. As Governor Mifflin Soccer Club continues to expand in new directions, our focus remains on providing the greater Mifflin area with spectacular soccer programs full of opportunities to grow and develop.
Any questions, please contact Erwin Ortega, email@example.com, 610-750-1010.